Aims and scope
Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism is an interdisciplinary research journal, aimed to publish articles and original research papers that should contribute to the development of both experimental and theoretical nature in the field of Environmental Management and Tourism Sciences. Journal will publish original research and seeks to cover a wide range of topics regarding environmental management and engineering, environmental management and health, environmental chemistry, environmental protection technologies (water, air, soil), pollution reduction at source and waste minimization, energy and environment, modeling, simulation and optimization for environmental protection; environmental biotechnology, environmental education and sustainable development, environmental strategies and policies, etc. This topic may include the fields indicated above, but are not limited to these.
Authors are encouraged to submit high quality, original works that discuss the latest developments in environmental management research and application with the certain scope to share experiences and research findings and to stimulate more ideas and useful insights regarding current best-practices and future directions in Environmental Management.
Editor in Chief
Ramona PÎRVU, University of Craiova, Romania
Editorial Advisory Board
Omran Abdelnaser, University Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
Huong Ha, University of Newcastle, Singapore, Australia
Harjeet Kaur, HELP University College, Malaysia
Janusz Grabara, Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland
Vicky Katsoni, Techonological Educational Institute of Athens, Greece
Sebastian Kot, Czestochowa University of Technology, The Institute of Logistics and International Management, Poland
Nodar Lekishvili, Tibilisi State University, Georgia
Andreea Marin-Pantelescu, Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, Romania
Piotr Misztal, The Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce, Faculty of Management and Administration, Poland
Agnieszka Mrozik, Faculty of Biology and Environmental Protection, University of Silesia, Katowice, Poland
Chuen-Chee Pek, Nottingham University Business School, Malaysia
Roberta De Santis, LUISS University, Italy
Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, University of Foggia, Italy
Dan Selişteanu, University of Craiova, Romania
Laura Ungureanu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Invitation for Qualifies Reviewers for Editorial Board & International Program Committee Members
ASERS Publishing invites the interested professionals to contribute into ASERS Publishing’s research network by joining us as a part of Editorial Board & International Program Committee members for its scientific peer-reviewed journals & books.
Interested applicants must submit a detailed CV along with a List of Publications at email@example.com.
Please remember that your help with reviewing the papers would be very much appreciated.
Publication malpractice statement
Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism is committed to pursuing the highest standards of probity and the elimination of malpractice in research presented within this journal. Journal's ethics and malpractice statement is based on COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
All ASERS Publishing's Journals adopt the COPE guidelines on publication ethics http://publicationethics.org/resources/code-conduct.
Reviewing process follows these steps:
• 1st Step: The Editor in Chief will make an initial screening of the paper submitted in order to determine if it is suitable with the scope and the aims of the journal.
• 2nd Step: The submission received will be checked with the anti-plagiarism software before will undergo a double blind peer reviewing process. If the report indicates suspicious, the paper will be rejected, else will follows next stage.
• 3rd Step: The paper is double-blind peer reviewed by the members of Editorial Advisory Board, according with the area of research indicated by the JEL Classification specified by the author in its paper.
• 4th Step: The final decision is made by the Editor in Chief based on the recommendations and comments of reviewers. The Editor in Chief decides whether the paper should be accepted as it is, revised (with minor or major corrections) or rejected. Any changes which affecting the substance of the text will, of course, only be made in agreement with the author.
The review process usually takes between 3 and 4 weeks but sometimes, due to number of papers, complexity of research submitted could be up to 6 weeks.
Duties of Authors:
• Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s)
• Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted.
• It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently.
• Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated.
• Acknowledge the sources of data used in the development of the manuscript.
• All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
Duties of Reviewers:
• That all the manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s).
• That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor.
• That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential.
• That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
Duties of Editors:
• That all the manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors.
• Any observed conflict of interest pertaining manuscripts must be disclosed.
• That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential.
• The editor should respect the intellectual independence of authors.
The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.
Malpractice Statement of ASERS Publishing
ASERS Publishing is committed to pursuing the highest standards of probity and the elimination of malpractice in research presented within own journals.
It is ultimately the responsibility of the editors-in-chief to ensure that this policy is disseminated to all and followed through. If any third party believes that malpractice has occurred, they are encouraged to contact the Editors-in-Chief of the journal.
Where malpractice has been found to occur, the article in question will be removed from the journal. Individuals found to have deliberately undertaken actions that result in malpractice will be excluded from publishing in the Journal in the future.
Company: ASERS Publishing Group SRL 35064740
Address: STR. Sabba Stefanescu, nr. 5, 200145, Craiova, Romania
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +40754 027 417