Please read carefully and follow the Author Guidelines’ steps in order to understand the Journal’s editorial flow and how to be published.
1. Submission of your article
• Choose one Journal in which you desire to publish your research from ASERS Publishing’s website (https://journals.aserspublishing.eu);
• Four criteria to be met to attain author credit: (1) substantial contribution to the study conception and design, data acquisition, analysis, and interpretation, (2) drafting or revising the article for intellectual content, (3) agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work, (4) approval of the final version;
• Three types of unacceptable authorship: (1) ‘Ghost’ authors, who contribute substantially but are not acknowledged (often paid by commercial sponsors) , (2) ‘Guest’ authors, who make no discernible contributions, but are listed to help increase the chances of publication, (3) ‘Gift’ authors, whose contribution is based solely on a tenuous affiliation with a study;
• Key author responsibilities: (1) Authorship (report only real, unfabricated data); (2) Originality; (3) Declare any conflicts of interest; (4) Submit to one journal at a time;
• Avoid: (1) Fabrication (making up research data); (2) Falsification (manipulation of existing research data); (3) Plagiarism (previous work taken and passed off as one’s own);
• Check the aims and scope of the Journal and see if your research is suitable;
• Prepare your article for submission accordingly with the Template for Authors (Template for Authors link). Stick to the Template for Authors in your manuscript, editors do not like wasting time on poorly prepared manuscripts;
• Check the language of your article. You have to know that the language for your article should be US English. The Journal’s Publisher double-checks the language, and in case of errors, the ASERS Publishing could ask a fee for proofreading. In order to avoid a supplementary cost, ask an experienced colleague or use a language editing service like to improve your article before you submit it. Poor English makes it difficult for the editor and reviewers to understand your work and might lead to rejection of your paper. Be alert to common errors: sentence construction, incorrect tenses, inaccurate grammar, and mixing languages. US English language should be used throughout the manuscript, including figures, charts, graphs and photos;
• Before submitting your paper in our article submission system, read carefully the Publishing Agreement (Publishing Agreement link) and Copyright Agreement (Copyright Agreement link);
• Use journal metrics to understand the impact of a journal;
• Register in the Journal’s webpage by completing all the requested information;
• Log in the Journal’s webpage and submit your paper following all the intuitive steps and get a unique reference number in ASERS Publishing editorial system to track the status of your paper;
• Author, institution, or funding agency pays the article editorial fee.
• After submission you can follow the status of your article in our electronic submission systems using a reference number that you’ll receive by email;
2. Peer review of your article
• Peer review helps us to determine the quality, validity, significance, and originality of research. The review process improves the quality of your article and ASERS Publishing is free of prejudice or favor because we are a facilitator, as opposed to a member, of the peer review process. ASERS Publishing facilitate the review process by investing in online review system and providing tools to help Co-Editors, Assistant Editors and Reviewers;
• ASERS Publishing’s online peer review system accept manuscript submissions and facilitate peer review decision making and communication;
• Once you submitted your paper, the Editor in Chief will check if your paper is suitable with the aims and scope of the Journal and will read carefully the Abstract and main findings. If your paper is of interest for the Journal, your paper will be check with plagiarism software;
• What is plagiarism and how is it detected? ‘Plagiarism is the appropriation of another person’s ideas, processes, or words without giving appropriate credit, including those obtained through confidential review of others’ research proposals and manuscripts.’ (Federal Office of Science and Technology Policy, 1999)
• ASERS Publishing is a CrossRef member and use Crossref Similarity Check, which is a huge database of 30+ million articles, from 50,000+ journals, from 400+ publishers. The software alerts editors to any similarities between your article and the huge database of published articles. All ASERS Publishing journals now check every submitted article using Crossref Similarity Check;
• Declare conflicts of interest. Conflicts of interest can take many forms: (1) direct financial: employment, stock ownership, grants, patents, (2) indirect financial: honoraria, consultancies, mutual fund ownership, expert testimony, (3) career and intellectual: promotion, direct rival institutional Personal belief.
• The consequences. Authors could: (1) have articles retracted (carrying a note why they were retracted, e.g. for plagiarism); (2) have letters of concern or reprimand written to them Institutes and funding bodies could carry out disciplinary action;
• After the originality checking, your paper will be send to be double-blind peer review by 2 anonymous reviewers. The review flow could be check by the author in real time by logging in the Journal’s main page.
• In case of acceptation for publication with minor/major/no corrections or rejection you will receive a notification from the Editor in Chief with the reviewer’s feed-back results;
• Rejection rate. Please note that more than 25% of submissions are rejected on base of poor research quality, technical mistakes or originality issues;
• In case of acceptation of your article, you should follow the steps indicated by the Editor in Chief;
• If your paper is accepted for publication, you can follow the publication status through to completion using the ‘track your article’ feature. You’ll receive a reference number and link via email, after final decision.
3. Copyediting of your article
• Manuscript submitted is considered a Preprint. After the acceptation of the manuscript, the document will be proof (copy editing, author proofing, preparation for publishing);
4. Publication and dissemination of your article
• Once published your article, you will receive the .pdf of your article from the Editor in Chief and the online editorial system will provide and export the identifiers and metadata to scientific databases in which the Journal is indexed.
Company: ASERS SRL 26503057
Address: Str. Eugeniu Carada, nr. 7, 200390, Craiova, Romania
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +40 754 027 417