Aims and scope
Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics is designed to provide an outlet for theoretical and empirical research on the interface between Economics and Law. The Journal explores the various understandings that economic approaches shed on legal institutions.
Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics publishes theoretical and empirical peer-reviewed research in law and economics-related subjects. To explore the various understandings that economic approaches shed on legal institutions, the Review applies to legal issues the insights developed in economic disciplines such as microeconomics and game theory, finance, econometrics, and decision theory, as well as in related disciplines such as political economy and public choice, behavioral economics and social psychology. Moreover, Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics publishes research on a broad range of topics including the economic analysis of regulation and the behavior of regulated firms, the political economy of legislation and legislative processes, law and finance, corporate finance and governance, and industrial organization.
Its approach is broad-ranging with respect both to methodology and to subject matter. It embraces interrelationships between economics and procedural or substantive law (including international and European Community law) and also legal institutions, jurisprudence, and legal and politico – legal theory.
The quarterly Journal reaches an international community of scholars in Law and Economics.
Editor in Chief:
PhD Mădălina Constantinescu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
PhD Cristina Popirlan, University of Craiova, Romania
PhD Rajmund Mirdala, Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia
Journal's official e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Advisory Board:
Huseyin Arasli, Eastern Mediterranean University, North Cyprus
Badescu Mihai, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania
Jean-Paul Gaertner, Ecole de Management de Strasbourg, France
Shankar Gargh, Editor in Chief of Advanced in Management, India
Anthony J. Greco, University of Louisiana-Lafayette, USA
Arvi Kuura, Pärnu College, University of Tartu, Estonia
Piotr Misztal, Technical University of Radom, Economic Department, Poland
Adrian Cristian Moise, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Peter Sturm, Université de Grenoble 1 Joseph Fourier, France
Rajesh K. Pillania, Management Development Institute, India
Russell Pittman, International Technical Assistance Economic Analysis Group Antitrust Division, USA
Rachel Price-Kreitz, Ecole de Management de Strasbourg, France
Laura Ungureanu, Association for Sustainable Education Research and Science and Spiru Haret University, Romania
Hans-Jürgen Weißbach, University of Applied Sciences - Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Invitation for Qualifies Reviewers for Editorial Board & International Program Committee Members
ASERS Publishing invites the interested professionals to contribute into ASERS Publishing’s research network by joining us as a part of Editorial Board & International Program Committee members for its scientific peer-reviewed journals & books.
Interested applicants must submit a detailed CV along with a List of Publications at email@example.com.
Please remember that your help with the review process of the papers would be very much appreciated.
Publication ethics and Publication malpractice statement
Publication malpractice statement
Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics is committed to pursuing the highest standards of probity and the elimination of malpractice in research presented within this journal. Journal's ethics and malpractice statement is based on COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
All ASERS Publishing's Journals adopt the COPE guidelines on publication ethics http://publicationethics.org/resources/code-conduct.
The review process follows these steps:
• 1st Step: The Editor in Chief will make an initial screening of the paper submitted in order to determine if it is suitable with the scope and the aims of the journal.
• 2nd Step: The submission received will be checked with the anti-plagiarism software before will undergo a double blind peer review process. If the report indicates suspicious, the paper will be rejected, else will follows next stage.
• 3rd Step: The paper is double-blind peer reviewed by the members of Editorial Advisory Board, according with the area of research indicated by the JEL Classification specified by the author in its paper.
• 4th Step: The final decision is made by the Editor in Chief based on the recommendations and comments of reviewers. The Editor in Chief decides whether the paper should be accepted as it is, revised (with minor or major corrections) or rejected. Any changes which affecting the substance of the text will, of course, only be made in agreement with the author.
The review process usually takes between 3 and 4 weeks but sometimes, due to number of papers, complexity of research submitted could be up to 6 weeks.
Duties of Authors:
• Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s)
• Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted.
• It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently.
• Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated.
• Acknowledge the sources of data used in the development of the manuscript.
• All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
Duties of Reviewers:
• That all the manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s).
• That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor.
• That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential.
• That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
Duties of Editors:
• That all the manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors.
• Any observed conflict of interest pertaining manuscripts must be disclosed.
• That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential.
• The editor should respect the intellectual independence of authors.
The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.
Malpractice Statement of ASERS Publishing
ASERS Publishing is committed to pursuing the highest standards of probity and the elimination of malpractice in research presented within own journals.
It is ultimately the responsibility of the editors-in-chief to ensure that this policy is disseminated to all and followed through. If any third party believes that malpractice has occurred, they are encouraged to contact the Editors-in-Chief of the journal.
Where malpractice has been found to occur, the article in question will be removed from the journal. Individuals found to have deliberately undertaken actions that result in malpractice will be excluded from publishing in the Journal in the future.
Company: ASERS SRL 26503057
Address: Str. Eugeniu Carada, nr. 7, 200390, Craiova, Romania
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +40 754 027 417