Aims and scope
Journal of Advanced Research in Economics and International Business(J. of Adv. Res. Econ. Int. Bus.) is an annually double blind peer-reviewed journal of ASERS Publishing.
The journal provides a forum for academics and professionals to share the latest developments and advances in knowledge and practice of Economics and International Business by publishing cutting edge papers in these areas. It aims to foster the exchange of ideas on a range of important international subjects, to provide stimulus for research and the further development of international perspectives, and to publish empirical and applied research on issues relating to Economics and International Business. The international perspective is further enhanced by the geographical spread of the contributors.
The journal focuses on theoretical, applied, interdisciplinary, history of thought and methodological work, with strong emphasis on realistic analysis, the development of critical perspectives, the provision and use of empirical evidence, and the construction of policy.
The goal of JAREIB is to constitute a qualified and continual platform for sharing studies of academicians, researchers and practitioners.
Country-level replication studies of key themes in Economics and International Business are also welcome. In order to qualify as a replication study, the submitted paper must clearly state what is being replicated, why it is important to replicate it, why the particular replication is of interest to international business and economic scholars, and how the replication analysis contributes to the process of validating, negating, clarifying, or refining existing theory and/or evidence.
Theoretical work submitted to the Journal should be original in its motivation or modeling structure. Empirical analysis should be based on a theoretical framework, and should be capable of replication. It is expected that all materials required for replication (including computer programs and data sets) should be available upon request to the authors.
Topics covered by JAREIB include, but are not limited to the following areas:
Editor in Chief:
Mădălina Constantinescu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Daniele Schilirò, Messina University, Italy
Editorial Advisory Board:
Mico Apostolov, Sant Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy
Brikend Aziri, East European University, Faculty of Business and Economy, Macedonia
Roxana Badirca, University of Craiova
Monal Abdel Baki, American University in Cairo, Egypt
Santiago Budria, University of Madeira, Portugal
Andreea Ciobanu, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Romania
Felice Corona, University of Salerno, Italy
Francesco P. Esposito, French Institute for Agricultural Research, Jouy-en-Josas, France
Ivan Kitov, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
Piotr Misztal, The Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce, Faculty of Management and Administration, Poland
Rajesh K. Pillania, Management Development Institute, India
Andreea Pascucci, University of Bologna, Italy
Invitation for Qualifies Reviewers for Editorial Board & International Program Committee Members
ASERS Publishing invites the interested professionals to contribute into ASERS Publishing’s research network by joining us as a part of Editorial Board & International Program Committee members for its scientific peer-reviewed journals & books.
Interested applicants must submit a detailed CV along with a List of Publications at email@example.com.
Please remember that your help with reviewing the papers would be very much appreciated.
Publication malpractice statement
Journal of Advanced Research in Economics and International Business is committed to pursuing the highest standards of probity and the elimination of malpractice in research presented within this journal. Journal's ethics and malpractice statement is based on COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
All ASERS Publishing's Journals adopt the COPE guidelines on publication ethics http://publicationethics.org/resources/code-conduct.
Reviewing process follows these steps:
• 1st Step: The Editor in Chief will make an initial screening of the paper submitted in order to determine if it is suitable with the scope and the aims of the journal.
• 2nd Step: The submission received will be checked with the anti-plagiarism software before will undergo a double blind peer reviewing process. If the report indicates suspicious, the paper will be rejected, else will follows next stage.
• 3rd Step: The paper is double-blind peer reviewed by the members of Editorial Advisory Board, according with the area of research indicated by the JEL Classification specified by the author in its paper.
• 4th Step: The final decision is made by the Editor in Chief based on the recommendations and comments of reviewers. The Editor in Chief decides whether the paper should be accepted as it is, revised (with minor or major corrections) or rejected. Any changes which affecting the substance of the text will, of course, only be made in agreement with the author.
The review process usually takes between 3 and 4 weeks but sometimes, due to number of papers, complexity of research submitted could be up to 6 weeks.
Duties of Authors:
• Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s)
• Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted.
• It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently.
• Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated.
• Acknowledge the sources of data used in the development of the manuscript.
• All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
Duties of Reviewers:
• That all the manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s).
• That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor.
• That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential.
• That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
Duties of Editors:
• That all the manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors.
• Any observed conflict of interest pertaining manuscripts must be disclosed.
• That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential.
• The editor should respect the intellectual independence of authors.
The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.
Malpractice Statement of ASERS Publishing
ASERS Publishing is committed to pursuing the highest standards of probity and the elimination of malpractice in research presented within own journals.
It is ultimately the responsibility of the editors-in-chief to ensure that this policy is disseminated to all and followed through. If any third party believes that malpractice has occurred, they are encouraged to contact the Editors-in-Chief of the journal.
Where malpractice has been found to occur, the article in question will be removed from the journal. Individuals found to have deliberately undertaken actions that result in malpractice will be excluded from publishing in the Journal in the future.
Company: ASERS Publishing Group SRL 35064740
Address: STR. Sabba Stefanescu, nr. 5, 200145, Craiova, Romania
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +40754 027 417