Aims and scope
Journal of Advanced Research in Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation (JARE-NVC) aims to advance the academic and professional understanding of entrepreneurship and business start-up theory and practice from an international perspective. Manuscripts that are suitable for publication in JARE-NVC cover domains such as, but are no limited to these: Entrepreneurship, new venture creation, startup; Business plan, Business model; Management control, Strategy, Competitive advantage, Social and environmental responsibility, Sustainability, Start up ecosystems, Smart cities.
Editor in Chief:
PhD Mădălina Constantinescu, Spiru Haret Universiry, Romania
Editorial Advisory Board:
Luca Anselmi, University of Pisa, Department of Economics and Management, Italy
José Alves, University of Saint Josef, Faculty of Business Administration and Leadership, Macau, China
Jean Vasile Andrei, Petroleum Gas University of Ploiești, Department of Economics, Marketing and Business Administration, Romania
Daniela Baglieri, University of Messina, Department Economics, Businnes, Environmental and Quantitative Methods, Italy
Bettina Bastian, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
Niti Bhasin, University of Delhi, Delphi School of Economics, India
Massimo Costa, University of Palermo, Department of Economics, Management and Statistics, Italy
Giambattista Dagnino, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Business, Italy
Irina Iamandi, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania
Salvatore Loprevite, University of Messina, Department Economics, Businnes, Environmental and Quantitative Methods, Italy
Muhammad Ru Khan, Effat University, Saudi Arabia
Luciano Marchi, University of Pisa, Department of Economics and Management, Italy
Sung Min Yoo, School of Business Trinity Western University, Canada
Domenico Nicolò, University Mediterranea of Reggio Calabria, Italy
Antonio Del Pozzo, University of Messina, Department Economics, Businnes, Environmental and Quantitative Methods, Italy
Donatella Privitera, University of Catania, Department of Educational Sciences, Italy
Marcantomio Ruisi, University of Palermo, Department of Economics, Management and Statistics, Italy
Paola Saracino, University of Milano - Bicocca, Department of Business Administration, Finance, Management and Law, Italy
Sumati, Varma, University of Delhi, India
Carlo Vermiglio, University Mediterranea of Reggio Calabria, Italy
Peter Vogel, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
Roberta De Santis, LUISS University, Italy
Invitation for Qualifies Reviewers for Editorial Board & International Program Committee Members
ASERS Publishing invites the interested professionals to contribute into ASERS Publishing’s research network by joining us as a part of Editorial Board & International Program Committee members for its scientific peer-reviewed journals & books.
Interested applicants must submit a detailed CV along with a List of Publications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember that your help with reviewing the papers would be very much appreciated.
Publication malpractice statement
Journal of Advanced Research in Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation is committed to pursuing the highest standards of probity and the elimination of malpractice in research presented within this journal. Journal's ethics and malpractice statement is based on COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
All ASERS Publishing's Journals adopt the COPE guidelines on publication ethics http://publicationethics.org/resources/code-conduct.
Reviewing process follows these steps:
• 1st Step: The Editor in Chief will make an initial screening of the paper submitted in order to determine if it is suitable with the scope and the aims of the journal.
• 2nd Step: The submission received will be checked with the anti-plagiarism software before will undergo a double blind peer reviewing process. If the report indicates suspicious, the paper will be rejected, else will follows next stage.
• 3rd Step: The paper is double-blind peer reviewed by the members of Editorial Advisory Board, according with the area of research indicated by the JEL Classification specified by the author in its paper.
• 4th Step: The final decision is made by the Editor in Chief based on the recommendations and comments of reviewers. The Editor in Chief decides whether the paper should be accepted as it is, revised (with minor or major corrections) or rejected. Any changes which affecting the substance of the text will, of course, only be made in agreement with the author.
The review process usually takes between 3 and 4 weeks but sometimes, due to number of papers, complexity of research submitted could be up to 6 weeks.
Duties of Authors:
• Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s)
• Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted.
• It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently.
• Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated.
• Acknowledge the sources of data used in the development of the manuscript.
• All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
Duties of Reviewers:
• That all the manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s).
• That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor.
• That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential.
• That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
Duties of Editors:
• That all the manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors.
• Any observed conflict of interest pertaining manuscripts must be disclosed.
• That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential.
• The editor should respect the intellectual independence of authors.
The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.
Malpractice Statement of ASERS Publishing
ASERS Publishing is committed to pursuing the highest standards of probity and the elimination of malpractice in research presented within own journals.
It is ultimately the responsibility of the editors-in-chief to ensure that this policy is disseminated to all and followed through. If any third party believes that malpractice has occurred, they are encouraged to contact the Editors-in-Chief of the journal.
Where malpractice has been found to occur, the article in question will be removed from the journal. Individuals found to have deliberately undertaken actions that result in malpractice will be excluded from publishing in the Journal in the future.
Company: ASERS Publishing Group SRL 35064740
Address: STR. Sabba Stefanescu, nr. 5, 200145, Craiova, Romania
Mail to: email@example.com
Phone: +40754 027 417