Aimes and scope
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences is a young economics and interdisciplinary research journal, aimed to publish articles and papers that should contribute to the development of both the theory and practice in the field of Economic Sciences.
The journal seeks to promote the best papers and researches in management, finance, accounting, marketing, informatics, decision/making theory, mathematical modeling, expert systems, decision system support, and knowledge representation. This topic may include the fields indicated above but are not limited to these.
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences be appeals for experienced and junior researchers, who are interested in one or more of the diverse areas covered by the journal.
The primary purpose of the Journal is and remains the provision of a forum for the dissemination of a variety of international issues, empirical research and other matters of interest to researchers and practitioners in a diversity of subject areas connected to the broad theme of economics, business, management, accounting, finance, and information technologies. Subject areas include, but are not restricted to:
- Quantitative and qualitative research methodology and practice;
- Strategic, public sector and human resource management;
- Entrepreneurship and Small & Medium Sized Enterprises (SME's);
- Marketing and e-Business;
- Economics, finance and financial management;
- Organizational theory and behavior;
- Supply chain management;
- Information systems, technology, innovation and operations management;
- Educational management and leadership.
Academic Ethics Policy and Publication Malpractice Statement
Guidelines for Authors
Duties of Authors:
• Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s);
• Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted;
• It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently;
• Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated;
• Acknowledge the sources of data used in the development of the manuscript;
• All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
Duties of Reviewers:
• That all the manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s);
• That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor;
• That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential;
• That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
Duties of Editors:
• That all the manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors;
• Any observed conflict of interest pertaining manuscripts must be disclosed;
• That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential;
• The editor should respect the intellectual independence of authors.
The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.
The publishing fee in Journal is 235 euro/paper and the payment will be performed in the following account of Publishing House:
ING Bank, Romania, Craiova Branch
IBAN Account in Euro: RO19INGB0000999904254019
Swift code: INGBROBU
Beneficiary/Account holder: ASERS
All fees derived by the bank transfer will be supported by the sender. Please mention on the payment form that the fee is for the paperSubmission and your name (e.g. for Smith_paperSubmission). It is essential to send a scanned copy of Payment Form (Bank Transfer) by email.
Company: ASERS Publishing Group SRL 35064740
Address: STR. Sabba Stefanescu, nr. 5, 200145, Craiova, Romania
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +40754 027 417