The Journal aims to publish empirical or theoretical articles which make significant contributions in all areas of finance, such as: asset pricing, corporate finance, banking and market microstructure, but also newly developing fields such as law and finance, behavioural finance, and experimental finance. The Journal will serves as a focal point of communication and debates for its contributors for better dissemination of information and knowledge on a global scale.
Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance is indexed in EBSCO, EconLit, ProQuest, RePEC, CABELL's Directories and CEEOL database.
Mădălina Constantinescu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Rosaria Rita Canale, University of Naples Parthenope, Italy
Francesco P. Esposito, AlliedIrish Bank, Group Market Risk Management
Lean Hooi Hooi, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
Terence Hung, United International College, Hong Kong
Renata Karkowska, Faculty of Management, University of Warsaw, Poland
Kosta Josifidis, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
Ivan Kitov, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
Piotr Misztal, Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce, Faculty of Management and Administration, Poland
Andreea Pascucci, University of Bologna, Italy
Daniel Stavarek, Silesian University, Czech Republic
Laura Ungureanu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Wing-Keung Wong, Department of Economics, Institute for Computational Mathematics, Hong Kong Baptist University
Publication malpractice statement
Journal of Advanced Research in Management is committed to pursuing the highest standards of probity and the elimination of malpractice in research presented within this journal. Journal's ethics and malpractice statement is based on COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
All ASERS Publishing's Journals adopt the COPE guidelines on publication ethics http://publicationethics.org/resources/code-conduct.
Duties of Authors:
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s);
- Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted;
- It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently;
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated;
- Acknowledge the sources of data used in the development of the manuscript;
- All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
Duties of Reviewers:
- That all manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s);
- That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor;
- That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential;
- That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
Duties of Editors:
- That all manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors;
- Any observed conflict of interest pertaining manuscripts must be disclosed;
- That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential;
- The editor should respect the intellectual independence of authors;
- The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.
Malpractice Statement of ASERS Publishing
ASERS Publishing is committed to pursuing the highest standards of probity and the elimination of malpractice in research presented within own journals. It is ultimately the responsibility of the editors-in-chief to ensure that this policy is disseminated to all and followed through. If any third party believes that malpractice has occurred, they are encouraged to contact the editors-in-chief of the journal.
Where malpractice has been found to occur, the article in question will be removed from the journal. Individuals found to have deliberately undertaken actions that result in malpractice will be excluded from publishing in the Journal in the future.
Company: ASERS Publishing Group SRL 35064740
Address: STR. Sabba Stefanescu, nr. 5, 200145, Craiova, Romania
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +40754 027 417